PUBLISHED IN SEPTEMBER 2023
Good Night, My Child
(A children’s book)
Good Night, My Child is a reassuring tale explaining what happens when those pesky nightmares come to our children at night!
As parents, we can all relate to those moments when our children wake up abruptly, sad and upset. When they seek our comfort how do we help them best?
Experience and imagination can never lead us astray.
“See we were young too, also had dreams.”
Travel with the author during these important moments. How can we make the most impactful statements during one of the most vulnerable times of our children’s lives?
Let’s journey on a mission together to destroy those dreams!
Goodnight, My Child delivers a feel-good way to process those moments and rest easy, once and for all!
ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY (click the links below) OR ASK YOUR LOCAL BOOKSTORE TO ORDER A COPY FOR YOU
- Paperback: 33 pages ($14.99 USD $20.27 CAD plus shipping and handling)
- E-book File size: 12132 KB ($3.99 USD $5.42 CAD)
- Publisher: Castle Carrington Publishing (October 1, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-11998924-56-1 (Paperback)
- ISBN: 978-1-998924-57-8 (Kindle E-book)
- ISBN: 978-1-998924-58-5 (Smashwords/Draft2Digital E-book)
- Reading age: 3 – 10 years
- Item Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.08 x 8.5 inches