PUBLISHED OCTOBER 2021
My Dog Rigby Just Like Me
My Dog Rigby, Just Like Me explores how we react to our dogs, and what this ultimately reveals to us about the way we treat others.
The approach we use to train and connect with our dogs can provide us with insights about how we can enhance our relationships with our partner, children, extended family members, friends, and co-workers.
My Dog Rigby shares personal short stories that everyone can relate to, focusing on themes shared by dogs and their owners, such as anxiety, capacity, aggression, trust, self-regulation, and patterning within the brain. While also giving practical training tips and advice, this book attempts to reveal who we are, who our dogs are, and the ways we are similar.
- Paperback: 163 pages ($14.95 USD $18.76 CAD plus shipping and handling)
- E-book File Size: 7956 KB ($4.99 USD $6.17 CAD )
- Publisher: Castle Carrington Publishing (October 23, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1-990096-37-2 (paperback)
- ISBN: 978-1-990096-38-9 (Kindle e-book)
- ISBN: 978-1-990096-39-6 (Smashwords e-book)
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.58 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces
ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY FROM
We accept PayPal and E-transfers or we will invoice you through the Square Invoicing System
Click on TransGender Publishing for the contact form (shipping and handling costs vary by delivery location)
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM: